Symantec Secure Site Pro
The Symantec™ Secure Site Pro SSL Certificate provides a minimum of 128-bit and up to 256-bit encryption. Secure Site Pro is enabled by Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) to help ensure strong encryption by site visitors, more than a trillion times a trillion times (288) stronger than 40-bit. It also includes a $1.25 million warranty and the Norton™ Secured Seal.
Some non-standard and older browsers and operating systems will not connect at the strongest encryption level without Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) SSL encryption in place. Symantec™ is the leading Certification Authority (CA) for SGC-enabled SSL Certificates, providing across-the-board coverage more than any other company, encryption that protects over 99.9% of Internet users.
- SGC Enabled - Strong Encryption
- Secure up to 25 Domains (Multi SAN Certificate)
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Norton™ Secured Seal
- Norton™ Daily Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- Domains Secured 1 FQDN; up to 5 with added SAN
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit, Automatic step-up to 128 minimum (SGC)
- Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
- $1,250,000 warranty (highest in industry among non-EV/non-SGC)