Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-domain Wildcard - 2 SANs included
The acquisition and management of multiple SSL certificates can be a cumbersome and expensive exercise. Wouldn't life be simpler if you could put all your domains on a single certificate? A multi-domain wildcard certificate saves you time and money by allowing you to secure up to 250 single domains or wildcards on one, easy to manage certificate.
- Secure up to 250 fully-qualified Domain Names or wildcards on a single certificate
- Domain validated, 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Simple, automated two step online validation - no paperwork
- Domain Validation
- A Standard Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- Unlimited reissues during validity period
- Unlimited server licenses
- FREE site seal
- $10,000 Relying Party Warranty
This certificate must have a non-wildcard domain (for example: mydomain.com) as the base domain name (Common Name).
In addition to the Common Name, 2 further domains (single domains or wildcards) are included with the base certificate. More domains and wildcards can be added.