Comodo UCC (OV) - 4 SAN included
Designed exclusively for Microsoft Exchange and Office Communications infrastructures, Comodo's
Unified Communications Certificates allow a single certificate to provide SSL-secured
communications for multiple domains and multiple host names operating on a single IP address.
Provide SSL Support for different domains as such - not merely sub-domains.
A single Comodo UC Certificate can offer protection to multiple domains and hosts configured in your Exchange Server where a traditional or a wildcard SSL certificate cannot. Traditional SSL certificates are limited to a single domain and a wildcard certificate can support all the first level sub-domains of a single domain, e.g. *.example .com. A Comodo UC certificate can protect different domains as such, e.g. www.example.com, www. example.net etc.
A single certificate supporting several domains, hosts and server applications simplifies your certificate management and proves economical, against implementing individual certificates for each domain.
Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control lets you adjust the domains listed in the certificate
- Full business validated certificate
- Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
- Supported by MS®Exchange server 2010
- Supported by Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007
- Recognized by 99% of all popular browsers
- Provides SSL for multiple domain names in a single certificate
- $100,000 warranty
- Full business validation
- Unlimited server licenses
- Encryption Up to 256-bit
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy