Comodo Code Signing Certificate
A Comodo Code Signing certificate helps to ensure that any code or content you're looking to distribute over the internet is safe from modification, re-hosting and impersonation by malicious third parties. A Comodo Code Signing certificate will immediately let your customers know that they can trust the software they are downloading - it has been verified by Comodo, a world-renowned security company.
- Customer Confidence Protects and reassures your customers by demonstrating that the integrity of the code they download from your site is intact - that it has not been tampered with or altered in transit.
- Authenticity After downloading, end users can be sure that the code they obtained really came from you, helping you preserve your business reputation and intellectual property. Digital ID's allow customers to identify the author of digitally signed code and contact them should an issue or query arise.
- Seamless Integration with Industry-Standard Technology Most browsers will not accept action commands from downloaded code unless the code is signed by a certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority, such as Comodo.
- Ease of Use Code signing certificates are easy to use in conjunction with the vendor software tools that developers use to create products, macro's and objects.
- Digitally sign 32-bit or 64-bit executables including .exe, .ocx, .dll, .cab and kernel mode software.
- Create a trusted sales outlet Wherever they download from, your customers can be sure they are receiving the genuine software.
- Widely supported Compatible with Microsoft Authenticode (including kernel-mode signing), Adobe Air, Apple applications and plug-ins, Java, MS Office Macro and VBA, Mozilla object files and Microsoft.